Commissioner Vincent Morales is a longtime Fort Bend County resident, business owner and former mayor of Rosenberg. Since 2011, he has devoted his time in office to serving the citizens of the City he calls home and preparing it for the future. In 2016, he was elected to Fort Bend County Commissioner’s Court for Precinct 1, and is in his second term of that office. Prior to serving as Commissioner, Morales was the co-owner and operator of GreenScape Associates, LLC, a landscape management, design and build firm serving residential and commercial clients.
As a business owner, Vincent is well versed in running an organization effectively and efficiently. As an entrepreneur he knows intimately well the value of hard work, optimism and perseverance.
As an active member of the community, Morales has been involved in several organizations including the Central Fort Bend Chamber, the Lamar Educational Awards Foundation (LEAF) and the Rosenberg Railroad Museum. Morales served as a board member of Child Advocates, the Rosenberg Development Corporation and the I-69 Alliance, as well as on the advisory board of OakBend Medical Center. He also has served as a director on the West Fort Bend Management District.
Morales is married to Fort Bend County native Regina Klingle Morales, President of GreenScape Associates, LLC. They have two children, The Honorable Christopher G. Morales, County Court at Law 1 Judge, and Justin Morales, Vice President of GreenScape Associates, LLC, and two daughter-in-laws, Vanessa and Brooke Morales. They, along with their three grandchildren, Madelyn, William and Parker Morales, all live in Fort Bend. Morales is committed to continuing his public service in his role as Commissioner, Precinct 1 with a focus on improving the quality of life for all Fort Bend County residents.
Accomplishments as Mayor:
- Aldi USA 650,000 sq ft Warehouse and Divisional Headquarters
- Rosenberg Business Park, a 184 Acre Architectural / Landscape deed restricted Business Park Walsh Rd Business Park
- Agreement with Paragon Outlet Partners for Paragon Outlet Center Development
- Si Environmental Water and Wastewater Service Co Headquarters
- HITEC Power Protection Company
- Seatex Company Expansion
- OCuSOFT International Headquarters Expansion
- Reading Rd Office Park
- Continued expansion of retail with ALDI USA Grocery Store, Brazos Town Center retailers, etc.
- Rosenberg Cultural District with the Texas Commission on the Arts
- Main Street Program for Historic Downtown District
- Long term agreement for the delivery of 5.7 gallons a day (MGD) of treated surface water from the Brazosport Water Authority (BWA).
- Worked with I-69 Alliance Board and TXDOT on getting Hwy 59 designated as an Interstate Freeway
- Worked with TXDOT on Spur 10 South
- Widening of Blume Rd
- Phase 3 and 4 of Bamore Rd
- Phase 1 of Airport Rd
- Fire Station # 3
- Expanded New Animal Control Facility
- New Comprehensive Plan for the City of Rosenberg
- City of Rosenberg Facilities Study for future expansion
- Worked with George Foundation / Henderson Wessendorff Foundation, Community Leaders, LCISD (Lamar Consolidated Independent School District) and WCJC (Wharton County Junior College) for the expansion of TSTC (Texas State Technical College) to a separate campus in the center of Fort Bend County.